The Health & Safety Experts
Health & Safety Support
Our team of health and safety exerts are here to offer tailored support and guidance for your business.
We aim to find cost-effective solutions that work for your business.
Here’s how we support your business:
- Tailored health and safety policies and documentation.
- Gap analysis to identify your risks.
- We’ll act as your competent person.
- Support to gain a H&S accreditation.
- Guidance completing a tender application.
- Risk assessment and business management software.
- Health and safety training.
- On-site assessments (fire, noise, asbestos).
- Regular legislation and news updates.
- And so much more…
Book a Call
"Cost-effective and time-efficient way of operating. I call them at any point and receive expert advice to help with any issue."
Craven & Co LTD
“We view our SafeWorkforce consultants as an essential part of our team.”
Andrew Wortley, Decorative Panels Holdings LTD (Furniture Manufacturer)
“It’s a piece of mind for the staff here because we have no experts in Health and Safety or Human Resources at BMAC. We rely solely on SafeWorkforce to support us in that and there’s never been an issue on either of those."
Daniel Panter - BMAC
“The relationship we have with SafeWorkforce has been so significant to us as one of our key principles is to be the best, and so having this expert resource makes sure we meet the aspiration.”
Jim Smith - Sim Trava (Franchise Costa)
The SafeWorkforce Difference
Service to fit your business
To minimise the burden of legislation
That equip you with the right tools
That will allow your business to grow