It's time to talk... about the positive impact you can have on the future of your business.
Any business owner will know that people are the key to success. When employees are motivated and looked after they are more productive and positive.
Alcumus PSM's HR experts can help you now, we offer a review of your business needs and provide tailored support; to help you to make sure your staff are happy and healthy. Allowing you to save time, increase visibility, reduce costs and ultimately keep your business productive.
We are here to help whether you want full support or have an in-house HR facility and only require professional advice when needed, we can provide just that.
Set a date to talk to one of our experienced advisors for free, confidential advice to assess any gaps you have in your HR.
- Knowledge: You gain access to experienced HR professionals who have a vast amount of expertise and knowledge. Whenever you need our experts are ready to help 24/7, we can support you and your business across a range of topics, issues and legislation.
- Save money: Another benefit when outsourcing HR management is the money you save, compared to employing someone in-house. The difference when comparing the salary of a HR professional to our HR packages can have a big impact on your business’ bottom line.
- Trust: The risk is that failure to remain compliant can come with a serious cost. This risk is reduced by outsourcing HR management to PSM, to help understand what is required to comply with employment legislation and take action to keep your business secure.
- Work life balance: Getting advice and support to manage people issues on a day to day basis will give you the time to do what you do best: run your business.
- The use of HR professionals will generate greater efficiency and help you spend less time on paperwork and more time on generating effectiveness in your workplace.
Our specialist services
Our team can provide support with a wide range of HR and employment law matters, including:
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Employment contracts and handbooks
- Disciplinaries, grievances
- Recruitment and selection
- Appraisals and performance management
- Document drafting
- Equality and Diversity